Hogwarts: Medieval Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hogwarts. The year is 1385 and magic is around us all. But dont be afraid, because you are magic too.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Katlyn Morrowfell
Elizabeth Carter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 8:13 pm by Katlyn Morrowfell

» Face Claim
Elizabeth Carter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 9:56 pm by Katlyn Morrowfell

» Festival of Kings (Open to all)
Elizabeth Carter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 11:10 am by Celaena Nightingale

» Anastasia Blake
Elizabeth Carter I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 9:40 am by Celaena Nightingale

» Amethyst Mac Giolla Ruaidh (wip)
Elizabeth Carter I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 6:20 pm by Amethyst Mac Giolla Ruaid

» The Knights in Training
Elizabeth Carter I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 8:51 pm by Celaena Nightingale

» Elizabeth Carter
Elizabeth Carter I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 4:40 pm by Elizabeth Carter

» Celaena Nightingale
Elizabeth Carter I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 8:07 pm by Celaena Nightingale

» Character Application Template
Elizabeth Carter I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 6:27 pm by Elysium Abhorsen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:13 pm
Top posting users this month
No user
Rating

Elizabeth Carter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Carter
Admin
Elizabeth Carter

Elizabeth Carter Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth Carter   Elizabeth Carter I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 4:40 pm

Elizabeth Carter Emma-Watson_7
Elizabeth Maria Carter
The Basics
Nicknames: Lizzie
Hometown: London
Current Home: London
Sexual Orientation:  Heterosexual

Appearance
Elizabeth is a pretty young girl with honey colored eyes and light brown hair. She has a pale complexion that people often compare to that of the muggle story book character Snow White. She tends to wear her dresses and riding boots under them as they are the most comfortable shoes she owns

Personality
Elizabeth is a kind and gentle girl with a loving and whole hearted spirit. She is smart and brave and very determined to get what she wants out of life. She is courageous and not afraid to try new things.

Family
Elizabeth is the daughter of Marcovian and Annabeth Carter, two high class purebloods in the wizarding world. She has an older brother named Theo, who is 16 years old and a knight in training at Hogwarts.
History
Character History:
Elizabeth grew up in a loving home, being spoiled by her parents and adored by her older brother Theo. She spent alot of her child hood exploring her families manor and learning all she could about magic and the world around her. She spent alot of time in the kitchens with the house elves to try and learn how to cook for when she was to marry.

As she grew older, she became more aware of her magical abilities and couldnt wait to begin attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She became more and more excited the closer to age 11 she got.

Once she began attending Hogwarts, she was sorted into Gryffindor right away and couldnt be happier with her sorting. She loved being a Gryffindor, representing Bravery and courage, which was basically Elizabeth in a nut shell
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsmedieval.board-directory.net

Elizabeth Carter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Medieval Times :: Character Creation :: Applications :: Hogwarts Students :: Gryffindor-
Jump to: